By R. Jon McGee,Richard L. Warms
Features & Benefits:
- Two volumes containing nearly 335 signed entries supply clients with the main authoritative and thorough reference source to be had on anthropology conception, either when it comes to breadth and intensity of coverage.
- To ease navigation among and between similar entries, a Reader's consultant teams entries thematically and every access is by way of Cross-References.
- In the digital model, the Reader's advisor combines with the Cross-References and an in depth Index to supply powerful search-and-browse capabilities.
- An appendix with a Chronology of Anthropology thought permits scholars to simply chart instructions and developments in concept and conception from early occasions to the present.
- Suggestions for extra analyzing on the finish of every access and a grasp Bibliography on the finish consultant readers to assets for extra specified learn and discussion.
Read Online or Download Theory in Social and Cultural Anthropology: An Encyclopedia PDF
Similar other_1 books
Italy's Guido Crepax is likely one of the such a lot acclaimed cartoonists on the earth. within the Nineteen Sixties and '70s, he created and chronicled the adventures of Valentina, arguably the most powerful and such a lot autonomous woman personality in ecu comics up until eventually that point, and legitimized the erotic style. Crepax: Dracula, Frankenstein, and different Horror tales good points, as well as the artist's specific tackle the eponymous literary works by way of Bram Stoker and Mary Shelley, a part dozen Valentina tales, numerous by no means ahead of released, and stimulated by means of the French New Wave.
This e-book offers new insights in regards to the roles during which LGBTQ contributors give a contribution in society and numerous enterprises. The literature is split into sections. part one contains 3 chapters from larger schooling directors, college and neighborhood activists. The chapters percentage own narratives describing the lifestyles reviews of these who're usually marginalized inside of academia.
This is often an abridged model of the whole booklet. References were got rid of. the full name can also be on hand. this primary book-length learn at the dating of the performs by way of Terrence McNally, one in all America's celebrated significant dramatists and award-winning playwright approximately homosexual existence in ny urban, to the background of homosexual theatre in the course of McNally's occupation, which has spanned greater than part a century.
Dealing with Public and Nonprofit Organizations approaches public administration studying in a different way, examining extra than 100 high-profile and little-known administrative failure and good fortune tales to discover how disasters occur, how they are often avoided, and the way to duplicate successes in different jurisdictions.
Additional resources for Theory in Social and Cultural Anthropology: An Encyclopedia
Theory in Social and Cultural Anthropology: An Encyclopedia by R. Jon McGee,Richard L. Warms