By Virginia P. Studdert,Clive C. Gay,Douglas C. Blood
The new version of Blood’s vintage entire Veterinary Dictionary has been thoroughly redesigned, revised and up to date for today’s veterinary crew. Now with quite a lot of incredible full-colour illustrations, good over 60,000 major and subentries together with huge animals, small animals and exotics, and an all-new, hassle-free structure, the fourth version deals the main finished dictionary reference within the field.
- Comprehensive textual content masking the entire variety of veterinary medicine
- Classic authoritative reference work
- Valuable and available appendices for immediate entry to key details at a glance
- Well over 60,000 major entries and subentries
- Extensive contributions from across the world stated professional consultants
New for this edition
- Over 1,000 color illustrations to help additional realizing of sickness procedures and critical terminology
- Pronunciation of key terms
- Brand new layout and structure to aid locate key info at a glance
- Extensive revision, explanation and focussing of entries to mirror present practice
Read or Download Saunders Comprehensive Veterinary Dictionary E-Book PDF
Similar veterinary medicine books
That includes hundreds of thousands of top quality electronic pictures, Atlas of standard Radiographic Anatomy and Anatomic editions within the puppy and Cat is helping you're making actual diagnoses via settling on the variations among general and irregular anatomy. professional authors Donald E. Thrall and Ian D. Robertson describe a much broader variety of "normal," in comparison to competing books, not just exhibiting regular canines and cats yet non-standard matters akin to obese and underweight pets plus animals with breed-specific diversifications.
Complicated tracking and tactics for Small Animal Emergency and important Care is a complete but sensible reference, offering hands-on info necessary to veterinarians and veterinary technicians interested in emergency and demanding care. Written by means of a professional group of veterinarians and veterinary technicians, this well-referenced booklet bargains step by step protocols for acting complex emergency and important care systems and tracking innovations.
This quantity stories the present figuring out of the taxonomy, affliction syndromes, genetics, biology, and pathogenic components of Histophilus somni, in addition to the host immune reaction to this pathogen. H. somni is likely one of the most crucial bacterial pathogens in livestock and different ruminants, and its virulence components are hugely conserved with Haemophilus influenzae and different contributors of the Pasteurellaceae.
Beißen, Knurren, Kratzen - unerwünschtes Verhalten wirksam therapieren - Dieses Praxisbuch bietet Ihnen wertvolle Hilfestellung zum Umgang mit Verhaltensproblemen bei Hund und Katze -umfassend und direkt anwendbar. Die Autorinnen verfügen über langjährige Erfahrung in der verhaltenstherapeutischen Praxis und vermitteln eine Fülle leicht umsetzbarer Empfehlungen, Tipps und tips.
- Praktische Parasitologie bei Heimtieren: Kleinsäuger - Vögel - Reptilien - Bienen (German Edition)
- Veterinary Neuroanatomy - E-Book: A Clinical Approach
- Theileria (World Class Parasites)
- Sheep Medicine, Second Edition
Additional resources for Saunders Comprehensive Veterinary Dictionary E-Book
Saunders Comprehensive Veterinary Dictionary E-Book by Virginia P. Studdert,Clive C. Gay,Douglas C. Blood