By Armando Fandango
- Find, control, and learn your information utilizing the Python 3.5 libraries
- Perform complex, high-performance linear algebra and mathematical calculations with fresh and effective Python code
- An easy-to-follow consultant with life like examples which are often utilized in real-world facts research projects.
Data research strategies generate precious insights from small and massive volumes of information. Python, with its robust set of libraries, has develop into a well-liked platform to behavior numerous info research and predictive modeling tasks.
With this e-book, you are going to the way to strategy and control facts with Python for advanced research and modeling. We study info manipulations equivalent to aggregating, concatenating, appending, cleansing, and dealing with lacking values, with NumPy and Pandas. The e-book covers easy methods to shop and retrieve info from numerous information resources akin to SQL and NoSQL, CSV fies, and HDF5. We the best way to visualize facts utilizing visualization libraries, in addition to complex themes reminiscent of sign processing, time sequence, textual facts research, computing device studying, and social media analysis.
The ebook covers a plethora of Python modules, comparable to matplotlib, statsmodels, scikit-learn, and NLTK. It additionally covers utilizing Python with exterior environments akin to R, Fortran, C/C++, and improve libraries.
What you are going to learn
- Install open resource Python modules such NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, stasmodels, scikit-learn,theano, keras, and tensorflow on quite a few platforms
- Prepare and fresh your information, and use it for exploratory analysis
- Manipulate your information with Pandas
- Retrieve and shop your info from RDBMS, NoSQL, and allotted filesystems equivalent to HDFS and HDF5
- Visualize your facts with open resource libraries resembling matplotlib, bokeh, and plotly
- Learn approximately numerous computing device studying tools equivalent to supervised, unsupervised, probabilistic, and Bayesian
- Understand sign processing and time sequence information analysis
- Get to grips with graph processing and social community analysis
About the Author
Armando Fandango is leader info Scientist at Epic Engineering and Consulting crew, and works on exclusive initiatives with regards to security and executive organizations. Armando is an finished technologist with hands-on services and senior executive-level event with startups and massive businesses globally. His paintings spans varied industries together with FinTech, inventory exchanges, banking, bioinformatics, genomics, AdTech, infrastructure, transportation, power, human assets, and entertainment.
Armando has labored for greater than ten years in tasks concerning predictive analytics, facts technological know-how, computer studying, vast information, product engineering, excessive functionality computing, and cloud infrastructures. His study pursuits spans computing device studying, deep studying, and clinical computing.
Table of Contents
- Getting begun with Python Libraries
- NumPy Arrays
- The Pandas Primer
- Statistics and Linear Algebra
- Retrieving, Processing, and Storing Data
- Data Visualization
- Signal Processing and Time Series
- Working with Databases
- Analyzing Textual info and Social Media
- Predictive Analytics and desktop Learning
- Environments outdoor the Python surroundings and Cloud Computing
- Performance Tuning, Profiling, and Concurrency
- Key Concepts
- Useful Functions
- Online Resources
Read Online or Download Python Data Analysis - Second Edition PDF
Similar other_1 books
Italy's Guido Crepax is among the such a lot acclaimed cartoonists on the planet. within the Nineteen Sixties and '70s, he created and chronicled the adventures of Valentina, arguably the most powerful and such a lot self reliant girl personality in ecu comics up until eventually that point, and legitimized the erotic style. Crepax: Dracula, Frankenstein, and different Horror tales positive aspects, as well as the artist's distinctive tackle the eponymous literary works by means of Bram Stoker and Mary Shelley, a part dozen Valentina tales, numerous by no means sooner than released, and stimulated via the French New Wave.
This e-book presents new insights in regards to the roles during which LGBTQ participants give a contribution in society and numerous businesses. The literature is split into sections. part one contains 3 chapters from greater schooling directors, school and group activists. The chapters proportion own narratives describing the existence studies of these who're frequently marginalized inside of academia.
This is often an abridged model of the total booklet. References were got rid of. the entire name is additionally to be had. this primary book-length research at the dating of the performs via Terrence McNally, one among America's celebrated significant dramatists and award-winning playwright approximately homosexual existence in long island urban, to the background of homosexual theatre in the course of McNally's profession, which has spanned greater than part a century.
Dealing with Public and Nonprofit Organizations approaches public administration studying in a different way, examining extra than 100 high-profile and little-known administrative failure and luck tales to discover how mess ups occur, how they are often avoided, and the way to duplicate successes in different jurisdictions.
Additional resources for Python Data Analysis - Second Edition
Python Data Analysis - Second Edition by Armando Fandango