By Joseph H Koo
in response to the author's 26 years of expertise within the box of Nanotechnology, this reference deals researchers and fabrics scientists an entire connection with the actual innovations, innovations, purposes and rules underlying some of the most researched materials.
- Keeps you abreast of the newest traits, advancements, and advertisement applications
Read Online or Download Polymer Nanocomposites: Processing, Characterization, And Applications (McGraw-Hill Nanoscience and Technology) PDF
Similar nanostructures books
The 1st common textbook to supply a whole assessment of metamaterial concept and its microwave purposes Metamaterials with adverse Parameters represents the one unified remedy of metamaterials to be had in a single handy booklet. committed often to metamaterials that may be characterised via a destructive powerful permittivity and/or permeability, the ebook contains a extensive evaluate of crucial themes, clinical basics, and technical purposes of metamaterials.
This booklet makes a speciality of carbon nanotubes and graphene as representatives of nano-carbon fabrics, and describes the expansion of latest expertise and functions of latest units. As new units and as new fabrics, nano-carbon fabrics are anticipated to be international pioneers that can no longer were learned with traditional semiconductor fabrics, and as those who expand the boundaries of traditional semiconductor functionality.
This ebook summarizes the present prestige of theoretical and experimental development in 2 dimensional graphene-like monolayers and few-layers of transition steel dichalcogenides (TMDCs). Semiconducting monolayer TMDCs, because of the presence of an instantaneous hole, considerably expand the potential of low-dimensional nanomaterials for functions in nanoelectronics and nano-optoelectronics in addition to versatile nano-electronics with unheard of probabilities to manage the space via exterior stimuli.
This distinctive booklet offers entire review of the sphere of immunology regarding engineered nanomaterials used for biomedical functions. It comprises literature evaluation, case stories and protocols. The e-book can function a resource of knowledge approximately nanoimmunotoxicology for either junior scientists and specialists within the box.
- Polymer Composites – Polyolefin Fractionation – Polymeric Peptidomimetics – Collagens (Advances in Polymer Science)
- Fracture and Fatigue: Elasto-Plasticity, Thin Sheet and Micromechanisms Problems (International series on the strength and fracture of materials and structures)
- Full-Potential Electronic Structure Method: Energy and Force Calculations with Density Functional and Dynamical Mean Field Theory: 167 (Springer Series in Solid-State Sciences)
- Therapeutic Nanomaterials
- Lipid-Based Nanocarriers for Drug Delivery and Diagnosis (Micro and Nano Technologies)
Additional info for Polymer Nanocomposites: Processing, Characterization, And Applications (McGraw-Hill Nanoscience and Technology)
Polymer Nanocomposites: Processing, Characterization, And Applications (McGraw-Hill Nanoscience and Technology) by Joseph H Koo