By Ali Sayigh
- Highlights the newest advances in Photovoltaics, from Next-Gen garage structures to Bifacial PV/T sun Collectors;
- Provides professional insights at the fresh evolution and close to way forward for PV markets round the globe;
- Covers purposes from grid-tied garage and tool new release to eco-friendly buildings.
Read or Download Photovoltaics for Sustainable Electricity and Buildings PDF
Best nanostructures books
The 1st normal textbook to supply a whole review of metamaterial concept and its microwave purposes Metamaterials with unfavorable Parameters represents the single unified remedy of metamaterials to be had in a single handy ebook. committed mostly to metamaterials that may be characterised via a unfavourable powerful permittivity and/or permeability, the booklet encompasses a large assessment of crucial issues, clinical basics, and technical functions of metamaterials.
This e-book specializes in carbon nanotubes and graphene as representatives of nano-carbon fabrics, and describes the expansion of recent expertise and functions of latest units. As new units and as new fabrics, nano-carbon fabrics are anticipated to be global pioneers which may now not were discovered with traditional semiconductor fabrics, and as those who expand the bounds of traditional semiconductor functionality.
This e-book summarizes the present prestige of theoretical and experimental development in 2 dimensional graphene-like monolayers and few-layers of transition steel dichalcogenides (TMDCs). Semiconducting monolayer TMDCs, because of the presence of an immediate hole, considerably expand the potential of low-dimensional nanomaterials for purposes in nanoelectronics and nano-optoelectronics in addition to versatile nano-electronics with extraordinary chances to manage the distance by means of exterior stimuli.
This certain publication presents accomplished assessment of the sector of immunology on the topic of engineered nanomaterials used for biomedical purposes. It includes literature assessment, case experiences and protocols. The e-book can function a resource of knowledge approximately nanoimmunotoxicology for either junior scientists and specialists within the box.
- Wave Propagation in Nanostructures: Nonlocal Continuum Mechanics Formulations (NanoScience and Technology)
- Double-Gyroid-Structured Functional Materials: Synthesis and Applications (Springer Theses)
- In Situ Transmission Electron Microscopy Studies of Carbon Nanotube Nucleation Mechanism and Carbon Nanotube-Clamped Metal Atomic Chains (Springer Theses)
- Electron Backscatter Diffraction in Materials Science
- Processes and Mechanisms of Welding Residual Stress and Distortion (Woodhead Publishing Series in Welding and Other Joining Technologies)
- Handbook of Nondestructive Evaluation, Second Edition
Extra resources for Photovoltaics for Sustainable Electricity and Buildings
Photovoltaics for Sustainable Electricity and Buildings by Ali Sayigh