By Stanley Middleman
Modeling Axisymmetric Flows: Dynamics of movies, Jets, and Drops is the 1st publication to hide the themes of axisymmetric laminar flows; free-boundary flows; and dynamics of drops, jets, and flicks. The textual content additionally beneficial properties comparisons of types to experiments, and it contains a huge choice of difficulties on the finish of every chapter.
- Contains difficulties on the finish of every chapter
- Compares real-world experimental info to theory
- Provides one of many first complete examinations of axisymmetric laminar flows, free-boundary flows, and dynamics of drops, jets, and films
- Includes improvement of easy equations
- Written in a mode compatible to be used as a textbook
Read or Download Modeling Axisymmetric Flows: Dynamics of Films, Jets, and Drops PDF
Similar dynamics books
The well-known shipping legislation of Navier-Stokes and Fourier fail for the simulation of approaches on lengthscales within the order of the suggest unfastened direction of a particle that's while the Knudsen quantity isn't sufficiently small. hence, the correct simulation of flows in rarefied gases calls for a extra special description.
Many introductions to fluid dynamics supply an illustrative technique that demonstrates a few facets of fluid habit, yet frequently depart you with out the instruments essential to confront new difficulties. For greater than a decade, Fluid Dynamics: Theoretical and Computational techniques has provided those lacking instruments with a optimistic strategy that made the ebook a bestseller.
The functionality, balance, keep watch over and reaction of plane are key parts of aeronautical engineering. This ebook offers a finished assessment to the underlying thought and alertness of what are frequently looked as if it would be tricky issues. at the beginning it introduces the reader to the elemental recommendations underlying functionality and balance, together with carry features and estimation of drag, ahead of relocating directly to a extra distinctive research of functionality in either point and mountain climbing flight.
The guide of Mathematical Fluid Dynamics is a compendium of essays that gives a survey of the foremost themes within the topic. every one article strains advancements, surveys the result of the earlier decade, discusses the present nation of data and offers significant destiny instructions and open difficulties. broad bibliographic fabric is equipped.
- Flugphysik der Tragschrauber : Verstehen und berechnen (German Edition)
- Decanter Centrifuge Handbook
- The Near-Surface Layer of the Ocean: Structure, Dynamics and Applications: 48 (Atmospheric and Oceanographic Sciences Library)
- Imaging Convection and Magnetism in the Sun (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics)
Additional info for Modeling Axisymmetric Flows: Dynamics of Films, Jets, and Drops
Modeling Axisymmetric Flows: Dynamics of Films, Jets, and Drops by Stanley Middleman