By Challa S.S.R. Kumar
Read or Download Magnetic Characterization Techniques for Nanomaterials PDF
Similar nanostructures books
The 1st normal textbook to provide a whole review of metamaterial conception and its microwave functions Metamaterials with adverse Parameters represents the one unified remedy of metamaterials to be had in a single handy e-book. dedicated mostly to metamaterials that may be characterised by way of a adverse powerful permittivity and/or permeability, the publication contains a vast evaluation of an important subject matters, clinical basics, and technical functions of metamaterials.
This booklet specializes in carbon nanotubes and graphene as representatives of nano-carbon fabrics, and describes the expansion of recent know-how and functions of latest units. As new units and as new fabrics, nano-carbon fabrics are anticipated to be global pioneers that may now not were discovered with traditional semiconductor fabrics, and as those who expand the bounds of traditional semiconductor functionality.
This e-book summarizes the present prestige of theoretical and experimental development in 2 dimensional graphene-like monolayers and few-layers of transition steel dichalcogenides (TMDCs). Semiconducting monolayer TMDCs, a result of presence of an immediate hole, considerably expand the potential of low-dimensional nanomaterials for functions in nanoelectronics and nano-optoelectronics in addition to versatile nano-electronics with unparalleled percentages to regulate the distance via exterior stimuli.
This targeted ebook offers accomplished evaluation of the sphere of immunology relating to engineered nanomaterials used for biomedical purposes. It comprises literature overview, case experiences and protocols. The booklet can function a resource of data approximately nanoimmunotoxicology for either junior scientists and specialists within the box.
- Random Vibration: Mechanical, Structural, and Earthquake Engineering Applications (Advances in Earthquake Engineering)
- Symmetry Properties in Transmission Lines Loaded with Electrically Small Resonators: Circuit Modeling and Applications (Springer Theses)
- Screen-Printing Electrochemical Architectures (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- Mechanical Vibration and Shock Analysis, Random Vibration: Volume 3 (Iste)
- Infectious Diseases and Nanomedicine I: First International Conference (ICIDN – 2012), Dec. 15-18, 2012, Kathmandu, Nepal: 807 (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
Extra resources for Magnetic Characterization Techniques for Nanomaterials
Magnetic Characterization Techniques for Nanomaterials by Challa S.S.R. Kumar