By Siobhan Brid McAuliffe
A detailed choice of photographic illustrations of the key equine problems, offering either certified practitioners and veterinary scholars with a useful advisor to larger diagnostic accuracy, remedies, and a much broader realizing of the methods and symptoms of equine issues. The systematic presentation of problems in addition to the icon-based key issues approach of evaluate offers unprecedented ease of entry and use. stipulations offered are accrued from world wide, making for a source of common software that could be a significant reduction to the swift visible popularity and interpretation of scientific symptoms which are very important components of luck in veterinary perform.
- Many new stipulations added
- Over three hundred new color illustrations
- Brand new layout with icon-based key issues boxes.
- Systematic presentation of textual content with emphasis provides higher ease of access.
- Treatment techniques and prognoses now included.
- Includes entry to on-line database of all issues
- Two upcoming most sensible specialists introduced in to construct at the starting place of Derek Knottenbelt and Reg Pascoe’s milestone textual content.
Read Online or Download Knottenbelt and Pascoe's Color Atlas of Diseases and Disorders of the Horse E-Book PDF
Best veterinary medicine books
That includes thousands of high quality electronic pictures, Atlas of ordinary Radiographic Anatomy and Anatomic versions within the puppy and Cat is helping you're making exact diagnoses via making a choice on the diversities among basic and irregular anatomy. specialist authors Donald E. Thrall and Ian D. Robertson describe a much wider diversity of "normal," compared to competing books, not just exhibiting commonplace canines and cats yet non-standard matters reminiscent of obese and underweight pets plus animals with breed-specific diversifications.
Complex tracking and techniques for Small Animal Emergency and demanding Care is a entire but useful reference, offering hands-on info necessary to veterinarians and veterinary technicians all in favour of emergency and significant care. Written by way of a professional staff of veterinarians and veterinary technicians, this well-referenced publication bargains step by step protocols for appearing complex emergency and important care techniques and tracking thoughts.
This quantity reports the present figuring out of the taxonomy, sickness syndromes, genetics, biology, and pathogenic elements of Histophilus somni, in addition to the host immune reaction to this pathogen. H. somni is without doubt one of the most vital bacterial pathogens in livestock and different ruminants, and its virulence components are hugely conserved with Haemophilus influenzae and different participants of the Pasteurellaceae.
Beißen, Knurren, Kratzen - unerwünschtes Verhalten wirksam therapieren - Dieses Praxisbuch bietet Ihnen wertvolle Hilfestellung zum Umgang mit Verhaltensproblemen bei Hund und Katze -umfassend und direkt anwendbar. Die Autorinnen verfügen über langjährige Erfahrung in der verhaltenstherapeutischen Praxis und vermitteln eine Fülle leicht umsetzbarer Empfehlungen, Tipps und tips.
- Veterinary Medical Virology
- Veterinary Microbiology - E-Book: Bacterial and Fungal Agents of Animal Disease
- Handbook of Small Animal Imaging: Preclinical Imaging, Therapy, and Applications (Imaging in Medical Diagnosis and Therapy)
- AnästhesieSkills: Perioperatives Management bei Klein-, Heim- und Großtieren - MemoVet (German Edition)
- Marek's Disease: An Evolving Problem (Biology of Animal Infections)
Additional info for Knottenbelt and Pascoe's Color Atlas of Diseases and Disorders of the Horse E-Book
Knottenbelt and Pascoe's Color Atlas of Diseases and Disorders of the Horse E-Book by Siobhan Brid McAuliffe