By Adam C Seitz,Anthony H. Cordesman
This e-book offers an in-depth exam of the intense protection implications that Iran's nuclear application has on a sector that's already laid low with lack of confidence and conflict.
• bargains hypothetical stories outlining the potential results of particular nuclear, chemical, or organic assaults via Iran
• provides a couple of tables and graphs offering a quantitative and qualitative examine Iran's traditional and uneven conflict features, in addition to perception into the growth of Iran's nuclear and missile programs
Read Online or Download Iranian Weapons of Mass Destruction: The Birth of a Regional Nuclear Arms Race? (Praeger Security International) PDF
Best middle eastern history books
We live amidst the fallout of the main debatable clash of our occasions. This ebook is a difficult exam of ways and why it was once fought and of its carrying on with results. This significant new work contains research of the Iraq struggle from numerous diversified educational, in addition to army views. Its emphasis is at the hyperlinks among US overseas coverage, US process and the USA behavior of battle and it additionally covers Iraqi grand thoughts, the results of the conflict for transatlantic kinfolk, and encompasses a bankruptcy at the overseas legislations measurement.
This publication examines the strategic implications of Iran’s nuclear programme, offering a listing of the negotiations and a dialogue of attainable options to this urgent overseas safeguard factor. The Islamic Republic of Iran’s nuclear programme has been the reason for some of the most prolonged overseas crises of the previous decade.
Paul Wittek’s the increase of the Ottoman Empire was once first released by means of the Royal Asiatic Society in 1938 and has been out of print for greater than 1 / 4 of a century. the current reissue of the textual content additionally brings jointly translations of a few of his different stories on Ottoman historical past; 8 heavily interconnected writings at the interval from the founding of the country to the autumn of Constantinople and the reign of Mehmed II.
This booklet examines techniques of army, political and cultural transformation from the viewpoint of officials in nations: Germany and Turkey within the Nineteen Thirties. The nationwide fates of either international locations interlocked in the course of the Great War years and their shut alliance dictated their joint defeat in 1918.
- The Jesus of the Gospel of Thomas
- The Political Thought of Ayatollah Murtaza Mutahhari: An Iranian Theoretician of the Islamic State (Routledge/BIPS Persian Studies Series)
- Ethnic Politics in Israel: The Margins and the Ashkenazi Centre (Routledge Studies in Middle Eastern Politics)
- The Multilingual Experience in Egypt, from the Ptolemies to the Abbasids
- Frankish Rural Settlement in the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem (Cambridge OCR Advanced Sciences)
Extra resources for Iranian Weapons of Mass Destruction: The Birth of a Regional Nuclear Arms Race? (Praeger Security International)
Iranian Weapons of Mass Destruction: The Birth of a Regional Nuclear Arms Race? (Praeger Security International) by Adam C Seitz,Anthony H. Cordesman