By Gregg A. Lichtenstein,Thomas S. Lyons
A compelling argument for putting entrepreneurship on the middle of monetary improvement presents a guidebook for the way this is performed successfully, successfully, and equitably.
• a special instrument for mapping and handling entrepreneurial job in a group or zone to allow the identity of the strengths and weaknesses of its financial portfolio
• 50 examples from the sphere exhibiting the improvement of entrepreneurial talents, the circulation of companies via lifecycles, and interventions to extend and enhance entrepreneurial activity
• Illustrations that designate the ideas graphically
• Appendices with templates, plans, and more
• A finished bibliography of vital reference resources within the company improvement field
Read or Download Investing in Entrepreneurs: A Strategic Approach for Strengthening Your Regional and Community Economy PDF
Similar small business & entrepreneurship books
Even if all of the items incorporated during this assortment has been pointed out as a great contribution to the literature at the topic, they don't seem to be on hand in such a lot libraries. each one of them is a vintage at the thought of double-entry bookkeeping. Of the 9 articles reprinted during this quantity initially released in 1984, these by way of Ladelle, Hotelling and Anton are famous as being the vintage articles at the depreciation of a unmarried ‘machine’.
This quantity of expertise, Innovation, Entrepreneurship and aggressive process is dedicated to analyze geared toward figuring out the consequences of Exploration and Exploitation actions in early-stage ventures and small-and-medium companies (SMEs).
Emotionally sturdy layout provides counterpoints to our ‘throwaway society’ via constructing robust layout instruments, equipment and frameworks that construct resilience into relationships among humans and issues. The ebook takes us past the sustainable layout field’s tested specialize in power and fabrics, to have interaction the underlying mental phenomena that form styles of intake and waste.
The purpose of this booklet is to provide an explanation for the post-war progress of the general public zone in a few built economies. the aim is to determine even if scientists acquainted with their respective nations' institutional, political and financial framework, yet nonetheless operating as a gaggle, can increase a few universal elements in the back of the expansion of presidency.
- Interactive Business Communities: Accelerating Corporate Innovation through Boundary Networks
- Entrepreneurship in the Informal Economy: Models, Approaches and Prospects for Economic Development (Routledge Studies in Entrepreneurship)
- Analyse und Optimierung der Produktionsglättung für Mehrprodukt-Fließlinien: Eine Studie zum Lean-Production-Konzept (Produktion und Logistik) (German Edition)
- Health Labor Market Analyses in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: An Evidence-Based Approach (Directions in Development;Directions in Development - Human Development)
- Value Stream Mapping for Lean Development: A How-To Guide for Streamlining Time to Market
- Incorporate Your Business: A Step-by-Step Guide to Forming a Corporation in Any State
Additional resources for Investing in Entrepreneurs: A Strategic Approach for Strengthening Your Regional and Community Economy
Investing in Entrepreneurs: A Strategic Approach for Strengthening Your Regional and Community Economy by Gregg A. Lichtenstein,Thomas S. Lyons