By Satish Kandlikar,Srinivas Garimella,Dongqing Li,Stephane Colin,Michael R. King
- This booklet manages to offer its findings in a fashion that's at once beneficial to a clothier, whereas a researcher is ready to use the knowledge in constructing new versions, or in picking out examine needs
- Each bankruptcy is followed by way of a ‘real existence' case study
- First publication released exclusively facing warmth and fluid circulate in minichannels and microchannels
Read or Download Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow in Minichannels and Microchannels PDF
Similar dynamics books
The well-known delivery legislation of Navier-Stokes and Fourier fail for the simulation of techniques on lengthscales within the order of the suggest unfastened direction of a particle that's while the Knudsen quantity isn't really sufficiently small. therefore, the right kind simulation of flows in rarefied gases calls for a extra exact description.
Many introductions to fluid dynamics provide an illustrative method that demonstrates a few points of fluid habit, yet usually depart you with no the instruments essential to confront new difficulties. For greater than a decade, Fluid Dynamics: Theoretical and Computational ways has provided those lacking instruments with a confident procedure that made the booklet a bestseller.
The functionality, balance, regulate and reaction of airplane are key parts of aeronautical engineering. This ebook presents a finished review to the underlying idea and alertness of what are usually seemed to be tricky themes. firstly it introduces the reader to the elemental recommendations underlying functionality and balance, together with carry features and estimation of drag, earlier than relocating directly to a extra unique research of functionality in either point and mountaineering flight.
The instruction manual of Mathematical Fluid Dynamics is a compendium of essays that offers a survey of the most important themes within the topic. every one article lines advancements, surveys the result of the earlier decade, discusses the present nation of information and provides significant destiny instructions and open difficulties. vast bibliographic fabric is supplied.
- Case Studies of Building Pathology in Cultural Heritage (Building Pathology and Rehabilitation)
- Fundamental Solutions in Elastodynamics: A Compendium
- Experimental Study of Multiphase Flow in Porous Media during CO2 Geo-Sequestration Processes (Springer Theses)
- Nonlinear Power Flow Control Design: Utilizing Exergy, Entropy, Static and Dynamic Stability, and Lyapunov Analysis (Understanding Complex Systems)
- Technische Thermodynamik: Grundlagen und Anleitung zum Lösen von Aufgaben (German Edition)
Additional info for Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow in Minichannels and Microchannels
Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow in Minichannels and Microchannels by Satish Kandlikar,Srinivas Garimella,Dongqing Li,Stephane Colin,Michael R. King