By Thomas L., PhD, RN, CNE Christenbery
A basic, reader-friendly consultant to evidence-based perform (EBP) for BSN, MSN, and DNP nursing scholars, Evidence-Based perform in Nursing explains the conceptual underpinnings of EBP and demonstrates how nurses can placed EBP innovations into perform. Replete with serious wisdom, talents, instruments, and scholarly improvement to let nurses to totally and expectantly convey the highest-quality EBP care, this ebook eschews a one-size-fits-all technique particular systematic instructions for knowing and using EBP. construction blocks of knowledge develop an increasing number of complicated to use to any element alongside nursing’s educational trajectory.
Thoughtfully equipped to slot numerous EBP-related direction targets, Evidence dependent perform in Nursing simply adapts for standalone EBP classes at any point in addition to complex perform area of expertise classes that combine EBP content material. This publication addresses the wishes of all nursing teachers, together with those that train at a number of degrees concurrently. Key content material discusses considered necessary conceptual wisdom of EBP for construction scientific decision-making talents; conceptualizing, imposing, and comparing EBP initiatives; engaging in translational examine and caliber development for implementation and evaluate of EBP; constructing management and structural empowerment suggestions; and examining how scholars at each one degree/level paintings with EBP independently, inter-professionally, and intraprofessionally. Chapters align with AACN essentials.
- Follows a methodical systematic trajectory development from easy to complicated concepts
- Includes ample examples demonstrating either unfavourable and optimistic EBP applications
- Enables teachers to undertake one textbook for BSN, MSN, and DNP students
- Includes useful layout templates for constructing EBP details plans with severe guideposts
- Provides a top quality development toolkit, key terms and ideas, illustrative tables, and figures
Read Online or Download Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing: Foundations, Skills, and Roles PDF
Similar nursing books
Gerontological Nurse Practitioner examination secrets and techniques is helping you ace the Nurse Practitioner examination, with out weeks and months of never-ending learning. Our finished Gerontological Nurse Practitioner examination secrets and techniques learn advisor is written by way of our examination specialists, who painstakingly researched each subject and idea that you must comprehend to ace your try.
Employers count on new graduates to be well-versed in evidence-based practice—its conception and its implementation. commence with a concise creation to evidence-based perform to realize an entire viewpoint of what it's and why it is so vital. Then draw upon must-have suggestions and instruments to help you instantly observe what you’ve realized in either school room and medical settings.
This hugely informative monograph deals a finished and interdisciplinary reference consultant for the administration and remedy of the complete spectrum of painful tears within the anus and anal canal. dependent upon a scientific assessment of all proper papers at the subject when you consider that 1865, it addresses basic, acute and protracted anal fissures – delivering a brand new definition of the final shape – and secondary anal fissures intimately, really their scientific heritage, etiology, symptoms, clinical findings, remedy and its overview, and differential analysis.
Compliment for the 3rd Edition:“The 3rd version of this remarkable source displays the numerous advances within the care of older people who have happened because the e-book of the second one edition…The mammoth bulk of the content material is out there and proper to a world viewers. The indexing and cross-referencing are first-class.
- Heart Failure, An Issue of Critical Nursing Clinics, E-Book: 27 (The Clinics: Nursing)
- Fostering a Research-Intensive Organization, 2015 AJN Award Recipient: An Interdisciplinary Approach for Nurses From Massachusetts General Hospital
- Enhancing Staff Retention in Person-Centered Care Environments for Older Adults: How to Create and Implement a Comprehensive Orientation Program
- Ausnahmesituation Intensivstation. Individuelle Gestaltung von Sterben und Tod unter extremen Bedingungen (German Edition)
Additional resources for Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing: Foundations, Skills, and Roles
Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing: Foundations, Skills, and Roles by Thomas L., PhD, RN, CNE Christenbery