By James A. Orsini,Thomas J. Divers,Thomas J. Divers DVM Dipl ACVIM ACVECC
- Unique concentration offers your purely single-source consultant dedicated to equine emergency management.
- Bulleted structure makes details simply retrievable, offering targeted systems in concise, step by step outlines.
- 12 new chapters assist you be certain biosecurity and deal with a number of more and more universal emergency stipulations, together with diarrheal, infectious, and zoonotic diseases.
- Revised Organ platforms part provides content material in a extra elementary, timesaving format.
- What to Do and What to not Do headings determine right care concepts and warn you to steps you need to avoid.
- Updated drug dosage desk improves remedy with actual dosage info for plenty of lately licensed drugs.
- Full-color layout distinguishes particular beneficial properties in the textual content for speedy reference in severe situations.
Read Online or Download Equine Emergencies: Treatment and Procedures PDF
Best veterinary medicine books
That includes enormous quantities of fine quality electronic pictures, Atlas of standard Radiographic Anatomy and Anatomic editions within the puppy and Cat is helping you are making actual diagnoses via settling on the diversities among common and irregular anatomy. professional authors Donald E. Thrall and Ian D. Robertson describe a much wider variety of "normal," in comparison to competing books, not just displaying general canines and cats yet non-standard matters resembling obese and underweight pets plus animals with breed-specific diversifications.
Complex tracking and methods for Small Animal Emergency and demanding Care is a finished but useful reference, offering hands-on info necessary to veterinarians and veterinary technicians occupied with emergency and demanding care. Written via a professional group of veterinarians and veterinary technicians, this well-referenced e-book deals step by step protocols for acting complex emergency and significant care techniques and tracking recommendations.
This quantity stories the present knowing of the taxonomy, ailment syndromes, genetics, biology, and pathogenic elements of Histophilus somni, in addition to the host immune reaction to this pathogen. H. somni is without doubt one of the most crucial bacterial pathogens in farm animals and different ruminants, and its virulence components are hugely conserved with Haemophilus influenzae and different individuals of the Pasteurellaceae.
Beißen, Knurren, Kratzen - unerwünschtes Verhalten wirksam therapieren - Dieses Praxisbuch bietet Ihnen wertvolle Hilfestellung zum Umgang mit Verhaltensproblemen bei Hund und Katze -umfassend und direkt anwendbar. Die Autorinnen verfügen über langjährige Erfahrung in der verhaltenstherapeutischen Praxis und vermitteln eine Fülle leicht umsetzbarer Empfehlungen, Tipps und methods.
- Management of Small Animal Distal Limb Injuries
- Equine Behavior - E-Book: A Guide for Veterinarians and Equine Scientists
- GnRH: The Master Molecule of Reproduction
- Poultry Meat Processing, Second Edition
- Osteopathie für Pferde: Grundlagen und Praxis (German Edition)
- Animal Parasites: Diagnosis, Treatment, Prevention
Additional resources for Equine Emergencies: Treatment and Procedures
Equine Emergencies: Treatment and Procedures by James A. Orsini,Thomas J. Divers,Thomas J. Divers DVM Dipl ACVIM ACVECC