By Yasuhide Shindo
• Covers a large and sundry variety of topic parts (theoretical, experimental, computational experiences and/or business functions) of electromagneto-mechanics from state of the art primary learn to utilized study, and functions in rising technologies
• Electromagneto-mechanics of fabric platforms and constructions has constructed quickly with vast purposes in electronics undefined, nuclear engineering, shrewdpermanent fabrics and MEMS
• Written via one of many world’s prime specialists during this field
Read or Download Electromagneto-Mechanics of Material Systems and Structures PDF
Similar nanostructures books
The 1st normal textbook to provide an entire review of metamaterial idea and its microwave functions Metamaterials with adverse Parameters represents the single unified remedy of metamaterials on hand in a single handy ebook. committed generally to metamaterials that may be characterised by means of a adverse potent permittivity and/or permeability, the e-book contains a huge assessment of an important themes, medical basics, and technical purposes of metamaterials.
This ebook makes a speciality of carbon nanotubes and graphene as representatives of nano-carbon fabrics, and describes the expansion of recent expertise and purposes of latest units. As new units and as new fabrics, nano-carbon fabrics are anticipated to be global pioneers that may now not were discovered with traditional semiconductor fabrics, and as those who expand the boundaries of traditional semiconductor functionality.
This publication summarizes the present prestige of theoretical and experimental development in 2 dimensional graphene-like monolayers and few-layers of transition steel dichalcogenides (TMDCs). Semiconducting monolayer TMDCs, as a result of presence of an instantaneous hole, considerably expand the potential of low-dimensional nanomaterials for functions in nanoelectronics and nano-optoelectronics in addition to versatile nano-electronics with exceptional chances to regulate the space via exterior stimuli.
This designated publication presents accomplished assessment of the sphere of immunology on the topic of engineered nanomaterials used for biomedical functions. It comprises literature overview, case experiences and protocols. The publication can function a resource of knowledge approximately nanoimmunotoxicology for either junior scientists and specialists within the box.
- Nucleation Theory and Growth of Nanostructures (NanoScience and Technology)
- Microstructure-Property Optimization in Metallic Glasses (Springer Theses)
- Physical Models of Semiconductor Quantum Devices
- Fullerene Nanowhiskers
- Processing by Centrifugation
Extra resources for Electromagneto-Mechanics of Material Systems and Structures
Electromagneto-Mechanics of Material Systems and Structures by Yasuhide Shindo