By William O. Reece
This totally revised re-creation of the vintage reference on family animal body structure presents certain descriptions of animal functionality and disorder, with an emphasis on scientific relevance and pedagogical beneficial properties to reinforce learning.
• Presents in-depth, complete descriptions of household animal functionality and dysfunction
• Emphasizes medical relevance, with medical correlations, notes of relevance, and self-assessment questions that includes events prone to be confronted in practice
• Offers pedagogical good points, together with bankruptcy outlines and introductions, keyword phrases in the course of the booklet, extra photographs, inquiries to improve studying, and self-assessment exercises
• Distills the main important info for ease of use, with more suitable continuity and diminished repetition
• Includes a significant other site providing evaluation questions and solutions and the figures from the ebook in PowerPoint
Read or Download Dukes' Physiology of Domestic Animals PDF
Best veterinary medicine books
That includes 1000's of fine quality electronic photographs, Atlas of standard Radiographic Anatomy and Anatomic variations within the puppy and Cat is helping you are making actual diagnoses by way of making a choice on the diversities among basic and irregular anatomy. professional authors Donald E. Thrall and Ian D. Robertson describe a much wider variety of "normal," in comparison to competing books, not just displaying typical canines and cats yet non-standard topics comparable to obese and underweight pets plus animals with breed-specific adaptations.
Complicated tracking and methods for Small Animal Emergency and significant Care is a complete but functional reference, delivering hands-on info necessary to veterinarians and veterinary technicians concerned with emergency and important care. Written by means of a professional staff of veterinarians and veterinary technicians, this well-referenced booklet deals step by step protocols for appearing complex emergency and significant care techniques and tracking ideas.
This quantity reports the present realizing of the taxonomy, illness syndromes, genetics, biology, and pathogenic components of Histophilus somni, in addition to the host immune reaction to this pathogen. H. somni is without doubt one of the most crucial bacterial pathogens in farm animals and different ruminants, and its virulence elements are hugely conserved with Haemophilus influenzae and different participants of the Pasteurellaceae.
Beißen, Knurren, Kratzen - unerwünschtes Verhalten wirksam therapieren - Dieses Praxisbuch bietet Ihnen wertvolle Hilfestellung zum Umgang mit Verhaltensproblemen bei Hund und Katze -umfassend und direkt anwendbar. Die Autorinnen verfügen über langjährige Erfahrung in der verhaltenstherapeutischen Praxis und vermitteln eine Fülle leicht umsetzbarer Empfehlungen, Tipps und methods.
- A Guide to Hematology in Dogs and Cats
- Embryologie der Haustiere (German Edition)
- Anesthesia for Veterinary Technicians
- Kontrollierte Laser-Akupunktur für Hunde und Pferde (German Edition)
Extra info for Dukes' Physiology of Domestic Animals
Dukes' Physiology of Domestic Animals by William O. Reece