By Maryline Laurent,Samia Bouzefrane
This e-book addresses our present development and viewpoints on electronic id administration in several fields (social networks, cloud computing, web of items (IoT), with enter from specialists in computing device technological know-how, legislation, economics and sociology.
Within this multidisciplinary and clinical context, having crossed research at the electronic identity factor, it describes different technical and criminal techniques to guard electronic identities with a spotlight on authentication structures, identification federation concepts and privateness protection options. the restrictions of those ideas and examine concerns during this box also are mentioned to extra comprehend the adjustments which are taking place.
- Offers a nation of the discussions and paintings locations at the administration of electronic identities in numerous contexts, corresponding to social networking, cloud computing and the web of Things
- Describes the complex technical and criminal measures to guard electronic identities
- Contains a strong emphasis of authentication thoughts, identification federation instruments and technical safety of privacy
Read Online or Download Digital Identity Management PDF
Best computer engineering books
This ebook provides a coherent description of the theoretical and functional elements of colored Petri Nets (CP-nets or CPN). It indicates how CP-nets were de veloped - from being a promising theoretical version to being a full-fledged lan guage for the layout, specification, simulation, validation and implementation of huge software program structures (and different platforms during which humans and/or com puters speak by way of a few roughly formal rules).
Layout and specification languages are of extreme curiosity within the region of embedded platforms and the discussion board on Specification and layout Languages has been once more the most eu occasion for the embedded structures and chip layout neighborhood. Advances in layout and Specification Languages for Embedded platforms is the most recent contribution to the Chip layout Languages sequence and it comprises chosen papers offered on the discussion board on requisites and layout Languages (FDL'06), in September 2006.
It really is at the moment fairly effortless for college students or designers/engineers to discover very basic books at the a variety of features of security, reliability and dependability of machine procedure architectures, and partial remedies of the weather that include an efficient process structure. it isn't really easy to discover a unmarried resource reference for these types of features of process layout.
The most important language utilized in embedded microprocessors, meeting language helps you to write courses which are usually speedier and extra compact than courses written in a high-level language and supply better keep watch over over this system functions. targeting the languages utilized in X86 microprocessors, X86 meeting Language and C basics explains how one can write courses within the X86 meeting language, the c program languageperiod, and X86 meeting language modules embedded in a C software.
- Reconfigurable System Design and Verification
- Computational Methods for the Atmosphere and the Oceans: Special Volume: 14 (Handbook of Numerical Analysis)
- Principles of Cyber-Physical Systems (MIT Press)
- Ergonomics and Psychology: Developments in Theory and Practice (Ergonomics Design & Mgmt. Theory & Applications)
- Interactive Theorem Proving and Program Development: Coq’Art: The Calculus of Inductive Constructions (Texts in Theoretical Computer Science. An EATCS Series)
- Investigative Computer Forensics: The Practical Guide for Lawyers, Accountants, Investigators, and Business Executives
Extra resources for Digital Identity Management
Digital Identity Management by Maryline Laurent,Samia Bouzefrane