By Jonathan Pycock,Juan C. Samper,Angus O. McKinnon
- Features the most up-tp-date info to be had on equine copy, together with the newest remedies and coverings for breeding disorder, in addition to advances in reproductive techniques
- Focuses on remedy and therapy to supply practitioners with easy accessibility to key information
- Features the shared adventure and beneficial suggestion of world-renowned specialists who've first-hand wisdom of which remedies and remedies are so much effective
Read or Download Current Therapy in Equine Reproduction (Current Veterinary Therapy) PDF
Similar veterinary medicine books
That includes thousands of top quality electronic pictures, Atlas of ordinary Radiographic Anatomy and Anatomic versions within the puppy and Cat is helping you're making actual diagnoses by means of picking the diversities among basic and irregular anatomy. specialist authors Donald E. Thrall and Ian D. Robertson describe a much wider variety of "normal," in comparison to competing books, not just displaying general canines and cats yet non-standard topics comparable to obese and underweight pets plus animals with breed-specific adaptations.
Complicated tracking and systems for Small Animal Emergency and significant Care is a complete but useful reference, offering hands-on info necessary to veterinarians and veterinary technicians serious about emergency and demanding care. Written by means of a professional staff of veterinarians and veterinary technicians, this well-referenced publication bargains step by step protocols for acting complicated emergency and demanding care strategies and tracking innovations.
This quantity reports the present realizing of the taxonomy, affliction syndromes, genetics, biology, and pathogenic elements of Histophilus somni, in addition to the host immune reaction to this pathogen. H. somni is likely one of the most vital bacterial pathogens in livestock and different ruminants, and its virulence elements are hugely conserved with Haemophilus influenzae and different individuals of the Pasteurellaceae.
Beißen, Knurren, Kratzen - unerwünschtes Verhalten wirksam therapieren - Dieses Praxisbuch bietet Ihnen wertvolle Hilfestellung zum Umgang mit Verhaltensproblemen bei Hund und Katze -umfassend und direkt anwendbar. Die Autorinnen verfügen über langjährige Erfahrung in der verhaltenstherapeutischen Praxis und vermitteln eine Fülle leicht umsetzbarer Empfehlungen, Tipps und methods.
- Helminth Parasite Infections of Domestic Animals A Handbook for Field Veterinarians
- Diagnostic Radiology, An Issue of Veterinary Clinics of North America: Small Animal Practice, E-Book (The Clinics: Veterinary Medicine)
- Feline Diabetes, An Issue of Veterinary Clinics: Small Animal Practice, E-Book (The Clinics: Veterinary Medicine)
- Small Animal Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics - E-Book
Extra resources for Current Therapy in Equine Reproduction (Current Veterinary Therapy)
Current Therapy in Equine Reproduction (Current Veterinary Therapy) by Jonathan Pycock,Juan C. Samper,Angus O. McKinnon