By Philip A. Schweitzer P.E.
Read Online or Download Corrosion Engineering Handbook, Second Edition - 3 Volume Set: 11 (Corrosion Technology) PDF
Best nanostructures books
The 1st normal textbook to provide an entire assessment of metamaterial concept and its microwave purposes Metamaterials with unfavourable Parameters represents the single unified therapy of metamaterials on hand in a single handy booklet. dedicated as a rule to metamaterials that may be characterised through a unfavorable potent permittivity and/or permeability, the publication contains a vast evaluate of an important subject matters, clinical basics, and technical purposes of metamaterials.
This ebook specializes in carbon nanotubes and graphene as representatives of nano-carbon fabrics, and describes the expansion of latest expertise and purposes of recent units. As new units and as new fabrics, nano-carbon fabrics are anticipated to be global pioneers which can now not were discovered with traditional semiconductor fabrics, and as those who expand the boundaries of traditional semiconductor functionality.
This booklet summarizes the present prestige of theoretical and experimental development in 2 dimensional graphene-like monolayers and few-layers of transition steel dichalcogenides (TMDCs). Semiconducting monolayer TMDCs, as a result of the presence of a right away hole, considerably expand the potential of low-dimensional nanomaterials for purposes in nanoelectronics and nano-optoelectronics in addition to versatile nano-electronics with extraordinary chances to regulate the distance by means of exterior stimuli.
This special publication presents finished evaluation of the sector of immunology with regards to engineered nanomaterials used for biomedical functions. It comprises literature evaluate, case reports and protocols. The booklet can function a resource of knowledge approximately nanoimmunotoxicology for either junior scientists and specialists within the box.
- Design and Control of Highly Conductive Single-Molecule Junctions: A Focus on the Metal–Molecule Interface (Springer Theses)
- Plasmons as Sensors: 0 (Springer Theses)
- Nanopathology: The Health Impact of Nanoparticles
- Acoustic Emission and Related Non-destructive Evaluation Techniques in the Fracture Mechanics of Concrete: Fundamentals and Applications (Woodhead Publishing ... Series in Civil and Structural Engineering)
- Handbook of Carbon Nano Materials:(In 2 Volumes)Volume 7: Synthetic Developments of Graphene and NanotubesVolume 8: Characterization, Conducting Polymer ... Scientific Series on Carbon Nanoscience)
Additional resources for Corrosion Engineering Handbook, Second Edition - 3 Volume Set: 11 (Corrosion Technology)
Corrosion Engineering Handbook, Second Edition - 3 Volume Set: 11 (Corrosion Technology) by Philip A. Schweitzer P.E.