By Bernadette Charleux,Christophe Coperet,Emmanuel Lacote
This publication offers readers with a one-stop access into the chemistry of various hybrids and functions, from a molecular artificial standpoint
• Describes creation and impact of natural constructions on particular help elements (carbon-based fabrics, proteins, metals, and polymers).
• Chapters hide scorching subject matters together with nanodiamonds, nanocrystals, metal-organic frameworks, peptide bioconjugates, and chemoselective protein modification
• Describes analytical concepts, with execs and cons, to validate artificial strategies
• Edited by means of internationally-recognized chemists from diversified backgrounds (synthetic polymer chemistry, inorganic surfaces and debris, and artificial natural chemistry) to tug jointly diversified views and approaches
Read Online or Download Chemistry of Organo-hybrids: Synthesis and Characterization of Functional Nano-Objects PDF
Similar nanostructures books
The 1st normal textbook to supply an entire review of metamaterial thought and its microwave functions Metamaterials with adverse Parameters represents the single unified remedy of metamaterials on hand in a single handy e-book. dedicated in most cases to metamaterials that may be characterised through a damaging potent permittivity and/or permeability, the publication features a huge review of an important issues, medical basics, and technical purposes of metamaterials.
This ebook specializes in carbon nanotubes and graphene as representatives of nano-carbon fabrics, and describes the expansion of latest know-how and purposes of latest units. As new units and as new fabrics, nano-carbon fabrics are anticipated to be global pioneers which could now not were discovered with traditional semiconductor fabrics, and as those who expand the bounds of traditional semiconductor functionality.
This booklet summarizes the present prestige of theoretical and experimental development in 2 dimensional graphene-like monolayers and few-layers of transition steel dichalcogenides (TMDCs). Semiconducting monolayer TMDCs, end result of the presence of an instantaneous hole, considerably expand the potential of low-dimensional nanomaterials for purposes in nanoelectronics and nano-optoelectronics in addition to versatile nano-electronics with unheard of percentages to manage the space by means of exterior stimuli.
This precise e-book offers complete assessment of the sphere of immunology relating to engineered nanomaterials used for biomedical functions. It includes literature evaluate, case stories and protocols. The e-book can function a resource of knowledge approximately nanoimmunotoxicology for either junior scientists and specialists within the box.
- Handbook of Nanoscience, Engineering, and Technology, Third Edition (Electrical Engineering Handbook)
- Nanostructured Lead, Cadmium, and Silver Sulfides: Structure, Nonstoichiometry and Properties (Springer Series in Materials Science)
- Nanotribology and Nanomechanics: An Introduction
- Progress in Nanophotonics 3 (Nano-Optics and Nanophotonics)
Additional resources for Chemistry of Organo-hybrids: Synthesis and Characterization of Functional Nano-Objects
Chemistry of Organo-hybrids: Synthesis and Characterization of Functional Nano-Objects by Bernadette Charleux,Christophe Coperet,Emmanuel Lacote