By Elizabeth A., PhD, RN, FAAN Capezuti,Michael L., MD Malone,Ariba, MD Khan,Steven L., PhD, RN Baumann
Praise for the 3rd Edition:
“The 3rd version of this impressive source displays the numerous advances within the care of older people who have happened because the booklet of the second one edition…The colossal bulk of the content material is obtainable and appropriate to a world viewers. The indexing and cross-referencing are excellent... rating: 5/5 stars."
-- Margaret Arthur, Nursing Standard
"The info [in this ebook] is fantastic. I reviewed subject matters during which i've got services and used to be very happy. this can be an outstanding addition to my library and that i will seek advice from it usually, very like a scientific dictionary... rating: ninety, four Stars."
--Doody's clinical Reviews
“Provides 273 entire, but succinct, entries on a number of issues with regards to elder care. additionally, some of the entries comprise see additionally references that aid readers simply navigate the ebook. Recommended."
--Choice: present experiences for educational Libraries
This extended, distinctive reference of greater than 250 entries presents a finished advisor to all the crucial components of elder care throughout a breadth of health and wellbeing and social carrier disciplines. Responding to the wishes of services, directcare staff, relatives, and different caregivers, the various array of entries integrated during this encyclopedia realize and tackle the complicated clinical, social, and mental difficulties linked to geriatric care. as well as a quick, obtainable precis of every subject, entries comprise a number of key references, together with internet hyperlinks and cellular apps for added assets of information.
This up to date version includes greater than 30 new entries written via popular specialists that deal with numerous elder care topics.
New to the Fourth Edition:
- New entries addressing Ethics session, Eye issues, soreness – Acute and persistent, and plenty of others
- Provides succinct descriptions of over 250 key subject matters for overall healthiness and social carrier clinicians
- Offers an important details for elder care companies throughout all settings and disciplines
- Distills present, evidence-based literature sources
- Written via nationally famous professional researchers and clinicians
- Includes hyperlinks to valuable web content and cellular apps