By Mercè Pacios Pujadó
Read or Download Carbon Nanotubes as Platforms for Biosensors with Electrochemical and Electronic Transduction (Springer Theses) PDF
Similar nanostructures books
The 1st common textbook to provide an entire assessment of metamaterial concept and its microwave functions Metamaterials with unfavourable Parameters represents the single unified remedy of metamaterials on hand in a single handy e-book. committed quite often to metamaterials that may be characterised by means of a adverse potent permittivity and/or permeability, the e-book features a large evaluate of crucial issues, clinical basics, and technical functions of metamaterials.
This booklet specializes in carbon nanotubes and graphene as representatives of nano-carbon fabrics, and describes the expansion of latest know-how and functions of latest units. As new units and as new fabrics, nano-carbon fabrics are anticipated to be international pioneers which may no longer were learned with traditional semiconductor fabrics, and as those who expand the bounds of traditional semiconductor functionality.
This e-book summarizes the present prestige of theoretical and experimental development in 2 dimensional graphene-like monolayers and few-layers of transition steel dichalcogenides (TMDCs). Semiconducting monolayer TMDCs, end result of the presence of an immediate hole, considerably expand the potential of low-dimensional nanomaterials for purposes in nanoelectronics and nano-optoelectronics in addition to versatile nano-electronics with extraordinary probabilities to regulate the space by way of exterior stimuli.
This targeted booklet offers entire review of the sector of immunology with regards to engineered nanomaterials used for biomedical functions. It includes literature overview, case reviews and protocols. The booklet can function a resource of knowledge approximately nanoimmunotoxicology for either junior scientists and specialists within the box.
- Metal Nanoclusters in Catalysis and Materials Science: The Issue of Size Control
- Sustainable Process Engineering: Prospects and Opportunities (De Gruyter Textbook)
- Mesoscopic Phenomena in Multifunctional Materials: Synthesis, Characterization, Modeling and Applications (Springer Series in Materials Science)
- Graphene-Based Polymer Nanocomposites in Electronics (Springer Series on Polymer and Composite Materials)
- Fracture and Fatigue: Elasto-Plasticity, Thin Sheet and Micromechanisms Problems (International series on the strength and fracture of materials and structures)
- Advanced Tomographic Methods in Materials Research and Engineering (Monographs on the Physics and Chemistry of Materials)
Additional resources for Carbon Nanotubes as Platforms for Biosensors with Electrochemical and Electronic Transduction (Springer Theses)
Carbon Nanotubes as Platforms for Biosensors with Electrochemical and Electronic Transduction (Springer Theses) by Mercè Pacios Pujadó