By Noorhana Yahya
This quantity covers all features of carbon and oxide dependent nanostructured fabrics. the themes comprise synthesis, characterization and alertness of carbon-based specifically carbon nanotubes, carbon nanofibres, fullerenes, carbon stuffed composites and so on. furthermore, steel oxides particularly, ZnO, TiO2, Fe2O3, ferrites, garnets etc., for numerous purposes like sensors, sunlight cells, transformers, antennas, catalysts, batteries, lubricants, are provided. The e-book additionally contains the modeling of oxide and carbon dependent nanomaterials.
The ebook covers the topics:
- Synthesis, characterization and alertness of carbon nanotubes, carbon nanofibres, fullerenes
- Synthesis, characterization and alertness of oxide dependent nanomaterials.
- Nanostructured magnetic and electrical fabrics and their applications.
- Nanostructured fabrics for petro-chemical industry.
- Oxide and carbon established skinny movies for electronics and sustainable energy.
- Theory, calculations and modeling of nanostructured materials.
Read or Download Carbon and Oxide Nanostructures: Synthesis, Characterisation and Applications: 5 (Advanced Structured Materials) PDF
Similar nanostructures books
The 1st common textbook to provide an entire evaluate of metamaterial thought and its microwave functions Metamaterials with detrimental Parameters represents the one unified therapy of metamaterials on hand in a single handy booklet. committed more often than not to metamaterials that may be characterised by way of a damaging powerful permittivity and/or permeability, the publication features a huge review of an important subject matters, medical basics, and technical purposes of metamaterials.
This e-book specializes in carbon nanotubes and graphene as representatives of nano-carbon fabrics, and describes the expansion of recent know-how and purposes of recent units. As new units and as new fabrics, nano-carbon fabrics are anticipated to be international pioneers that may now not were learned with traditional semiconductor fabrics, and as those who expand the bounds of traditional semiconductor functionality.
This publication summarizes the present prestige of theoretical and experimental growth in 2 dimensional graphene-like monolayers and few-layers of transition steel dichalcogenides (TMDCs). Semiconducting monolayer TMDCs, as a result of presence of an immediate hole, considerably expand the potential of low-dimensional nanomaterials for purposes in nanoelectronics and nano-optoelectronics in addition to versatile nano-electronics with extraordinary probabilities to regulate the space by means of exterior stimuli.
This designated ebook offers finished review of the sphere of immunology on the topic of engineered nanomaterials used for biomedical purposes. It comprises literature overview, case experiences and protocols. The booklet can function a resource of knowledge approximately nanoimmunotoxicology for either junior scientists and specialists within the box.
- Nanoalloys: Synthesis, Structure and Properties (Engineering Materials)
- Handbook of Nanosafety: Measurement, Exposure and Toxicology
- Microfluidic Devices in Nanotechnology: Fundamental Concepts
- Edible Nanostructures: A Bottom-up Approach
- Computational Methods for Predicting Material Processing Defects: Proceedings of the International Conference on Computational Methods for Predicting Material ... France (Studies in Applied Mechanics)
- Topological Structures in Ferroic Materials: Domain Walls, Vortices and Skyrmions (Springer Series in Materials Science)
Extra info for Carbon and Oxide Nanostructures: Synthesis, Characterisation and Applications: 5 (Advanced Structured Materials)
Carbon and Oxide Nanostructures: Synthesis, Characterisation and Applications: 5 (Advanced Structured Materials) by Noorhana Yahya