By Jennifer E. Graham
Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary seek advice: Avian provides whole info on illnesses and prerequisites noticeable in birds in a quick-reference structure excellent for scientific perform.
• Offers quick entry to crucial info on 128 avian ailments and syndromes
• Written by means of prime specialists in avian medicine
• Uses the depended on Five-Minute Veterinary Consult format
• Focuses on sensible medical knowledge
• Includes entry to a better half web site delivering algorithms, process publications, and client schooling handouts to obtain, edit, and use in practice
Read Online or Download Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult: Avian PDF
Similar veterinary medicine books
That includes 1000's of top of the range electronic pictures, Atlas of ordinary Radiographic Anatomy and Anatomic versions within the puppy and Cat is helping you're making actual diagnoses by means of choosing the variations among basic and irregular anatomy. specialist authors Donald E. Thrall and Ian D. Robertson describe a much broader diversity of "normal," compared to competing books, not just exhibiting average canines and cats yet non-standard matters similar to obese and underweight pets plus animals with breed-specific adaptations.
Complicated tracking and techniques for Small Animal Emergency and important Care is a finished but useful reference, offering hands-on info necessary to veterinarians and veterinary technicians serious about emergency and demanding care. Written by way of knowledgeable group of veterinarians and veterinary technicians, this well-referenced publication bargains step by step protocols for appearing complicated emergency and demanding care techniques and tracking suggestions.
This quantity experiences the present realizing of the taxonomy, affliction syndromes, genetics, biology, and pathogenic elements of Histophilus somni, in addition to the host immune reaction to this pathogen. H. somni is without doubt one of the most vital bacterial pathogens in farm animals and different ruminants, and its virulence elements are hugely conserved with Haemophilus influenzae and different individuals of the Pasteurellaceae.
Beißen, Knurren, Kratzen - unerwünschtes Verhalten wirksam therapieren - Dieses Praxisbuch bietet Ihnen wertvolle Hilfestellung zum Umgang mit Verhaltensproblemen bei Hund und Katze -umfassend und direkt anwendbar. Die Autorinnen verfügen über langjährige Erfahrung in der verhaltenstherapeutischen Praxis und vermitteln eine Fülle leicht umsetzbarer Empfehlungen, Tipps und tips.
- Advances in Parasitology, Vol. 32
- Prüfungsfragen für Tierheilpraktiker (German Edition)
- Diseases of Poultry
- AO Principles of Fracture Management in the Dog and Cat
- Bovine Theriogenology, An Issue of Veterinary Clinics of North America: Food Animal Practice, E-Book: 32 (The Clinics: Veterinary Medicine)
Additional info for Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult: Avian
Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult: Avian by Jennifer E. Graham