By Theresa E. Rizzi,Amy Valenciano,Mary Bowles,Rick Cowell,Ronald Tyler,Dennis B. DeNicola
Atlas of dogs and tom cat Urinalysis deals an image-based reference for appearing dogs and pussycat urinalyses, with 1000's of full-color photos depicting options, actual features, urine chemistry, and microscopic features of urine sediment in canine and cats.
- Presents thousands of full-color pictures for reference and picture-matching whereas utilizing urinalysis as a diagnostic tool
- Provides an entire consultant to correctly acting a urinalysis examination within the veterinary practice
- Emphasizes assortment recommendations, actual overview, urine chemistry, and the microscopic sediment exam
- Covers casts, crystals, cells, organisms, and artefacts
- Offers a pragmatic, visible source for incorporating urinalysis into the clinic
Read or Download Atlas of Canine and Feline Urinalysis PDF
Similar veterinary medicine books
That includes countless numbers of top quality electronic photographs, Atlas of ordinary Radiographic Anatomy and Anatomic variations within the puppy and Cat is helping you're making actual diagnoses by means of making a choice on the diversities among common and irregular anatomy. professional authors Donald E. Thrall and Ian D. Robertson describe a much broader variety of "normal," compared to competing books, not just displaying ordinary canines and cats yet non-standard topics equivalent to obese and underweight pets plus animals with breed-specific adaptations.
Complicated tracking and methods for Small Animal Emergency and demanding Care is a entire but functional reference, delivering hands-on info necessary to veterinarians and veterinary technicians all for emergency and demanding care. Written by means of knowledgeable workforce of veterinarians and veterinary technicians, this well-referenced publication deals step by step protocols for appearing complicated emergency and demanding care systems and tracking thoughts.
This quantity reports the present knowing of the taxonomy, illness syndromes, genetics, biology, and pathogenic components of Histophilus somni, in addition to the host immune reaction to this pathogen. H. somni is without doubt one of the most vital bacterial pathogens in livestock and different ruminants, and its virulence components are hugely conserved with Haemophilus influenzae and different contributors of the Pasteurellaceae.
Beißen, Knurren, Kratzen - unerwünschtes Verhalten wirksam therapieren - Dieses Praxisbuch bietet Ihnen wertvolle Hilfestellung zum Umgang mit Verhaltensproblemen bei Hund und Katze -umfassend und direkt anwendbar. Die Autorinnen verfügen über langjährige Erfahrung in der verhaltenstherapeutischen Praxis und vermitteln eine Fülle leicht umsetzbarer Empfehlungen, Tipps und methods.
- Nutrition Experiments in Pigs and Poultry: A Practical Guide
- Praxisleitfaden Tierhomöopathie: Vom Arzneimittelbild zum Leitsymptom (German Edition)
- Grooming Manual for the Dog and Cat
- An Introduction to Rumen Studies
- Oxytocin, Vasopressin and Related Peptides in the Regulation of Behavior
- Practical Guide to Canine and Feline Neurology
Extra info for Atlas of Canine and Feline Urinalysis
Atlas of Canine and Feline Urinalysis by Theresa E. Rizzi,Amy Valenciano,Mary Bowles,Rick Cowell,Ronald Tyler,Dennis B. DeNicola