By Alfred J. Lotka,David P. Smith,Hélène Rossert
Read or Download Analytical Theory of Biological Populations (The Springer Series on Demographic Methods and Population Analysis) PDF
Similar demography books
Paleodemography is the sector of enquiry that makes an attempt to spot demographic parameters from previous populations (usually skeletal samples) derived from archaeological contexts, after which to make interpretations concerning the health and wellbeing and health and wellbeing of these populations. despite the fact that, paleodemographic idea will depend on numerous assumptions that can't simply be proven by means of the researcher, and if wrong, can result in huge blunders or biases.
Stream is usual in 3rd global international locations and consists of reciprocal flows of individuals, items and ideas. The essays during this quantity, first released in1985, talk about options linked to circulate in its a variety of kinds, they usually current empirical facts according to box paintings from holistic, ecological, social, and monetary issues of view.
The e-book revisits the motives of persisting less than foodstuff in India, yet strikes clear of the standard specialize in ladies and youngsters to a broader view of the whole inhabitants. It estimates the industrial losses caused by ignoring lower than food within the grownup operating inhabitants and questions the present slim concentration of food interventions, suggesting family-based strategy may supply faster effects and long term sustainability.
The recent variation of inhabitants and improvement deals an up to date standpoint on one of many severe concerns on the middle of the issues of improvement for all international locations, and particularly those who search to enforce significant financial and social swap: the reflexive relationships among a country’s inhabitants and its improvement.
- An Empirical Analysis of Population and Technological Progress (SpringerBriefs in Population Studies)
- Population and Strategies for National Sustainable Development: Population and Strategies for National Sustainable Development (Health and Population Set)
- Wie Jung und Alt voneinander lernen: Generationsübergreifende Projekte in der heutigen Gesellschaft (German Edition)
- A Companion to Life Course Studies: The Social and Historical Context of the British Birth Cohort Studies (Routledge Advances in Sociology)
- Changing Perspectives on the Social Sciences in Ghana
Extra resources for Analytical Theory of Biological Populations (The Springer Series on Demographic Methods and Population Analysis)
Analytical Theory of Biological Populations (The Springer Series on Demographic Methods and Population Analysis) by Alfred J. Lotka,David P. Smith,Hélène Rossert