By Francis Leonard Deepak,Alvaro Mayoral,Raul Arenal
This e-book highlights the present realizing of fabrics within the context of recent and consistently rising options within the box of electron microscopy. The authors current functions of electron microscopic concepts in characterizing a variety of famous & new nanomaterials. The purposes defined comprise either inorganic nanomaterials in addition to natural nanomaterials.
Read Online or Download Advanced Transmission Electron Microscopy: Applications to Nanomaterials PDF
Best nanostructures books
The 1st common textbook to supply an entire evaluate of metamaterial concept and its microwave functions Metamaterials with destructive Parameters represents the one unified therapy of metamaterials on hand in a single handy ebook. dedicated more often than not to metamaterials that may be characterised through a unfavorable potent permittivity and/or permeability, the ebook features a broad evaluate of an important subject matters, clinical basics, and technical purposes of metamaterials.
This ebook specializes in carbon nanotubes and graphene as representatives of nano-carbon fabrics, and describes the expansion of recent know-how and purposes of recent units. As new units and as new fabrics, nano-carbon fabrics are anticipated to be international pioneers that can now not were learned with traditional semiconductor fabrics, and as those who expand the boundaries of traditional semiconductor functionality.
This ebook summarizes the present prestige of theoretical and experimental development in 2 dimensional graphene-like monolayers and few-layers of transition steel dichalcogenides (TMDCs). Semiconducting monolayer TMDCs, a result of presence of an instantaneous hole, considerably expand the potential of low-dimensional nanomaterials for functions in nanoelectronics and nano-optoelectronics in addition to versatile nano-electronics with extraordinary chances to regulate the distance by way of exterior stimuli.
This special ebook offers complete review of the sector of immunology regarding engineered nanomaterials used for biomedical functions. It includes literature overview, case stories and protocols. The publication can function a resource of knowledge approximately nanoimmunotoxicology for either junior scientists and specialists within the box.
- IUTAM Symposium on Mechanics and Reliability of Actuating Materials: Proceedings of the IUTAM Symposium held in Beijing, China, 1-3 September, 2004: 127 (Solid Mechanics and Its Applications)
- Symmetry Properties in Transmission Lines Loaded with Electrically Small Resonators: Circuit Modeling and Applications (Springer Theses)
- Impact of Non-Destructive Testing: Proceedings of the 28th Annual British Conference on Non-Destructive Testing, Sheffield, UK, 18-21 September 1989
- Complex Plasmas: Scientific Challenges and Technological Opportunities (Springer Series on Atomic, Optical, and Plasma Physics)
- Nanocomputing: Computational Physics for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Carbon and Oxide Nanostructures: Synthesis, Characterisation and Applications: 5 (Advanced Structured Materials)
Extra info for Advanced Transmission Electron Microscopy: Applications to Nanomaterials
Advanced Transmission Electron Microscopy: Applications to Nanomaterials by Francis Leonard Deepak,Alvaro Mayoral,Raul Arenal